How I Want To Be Seen Group Writing Project
For some time I have been toying with the idea of organising a Blogging Group Writing Project under the Personal Development auspices. I believe now is the right time to start one.
I am calling this Group Writing Project: How I Want To Be Seen.
Here are the rules:
1. In a new post, write and explain how you want to be seen by people. What are the things you want to be known for? The real stuff you want people to see in you. Bloggers are men and women of the world! Therefore, what do you want the world to know you for? Tell the world what you want people to perceive in you as an individual of some qualities. Blogging under Personal Development is about sharing. Please be free to share these inner thoughts with people so that they can benefit from you.
2. In the introductory paragraph of your post explain how you come by the How I Want To Be Seen Writing Project and put a link and/or trackback to this post, so that readers will know the rules, and for me to compile the full list of all participants later.
3. Remember to put a link or trackback to the blogger who tagged you, to enable your readers follow the discussion round. Also remember to mail the bloggers you tag.
4. You are allowed to tag as many bloggers as you wish. A project of this nature will help in their exposure. You’re doing them as well as yourself a world of good.
5. Remember, your post could be a wish or a desire for perfection, or real accomplishments. So, aim for the best. However, if your inner negative thought told you that you’re unrealistic, tell your inner negative thought to go to blazes.
6. Let’s keep the ball rolling, as the world sits back to watch and learn few Self Development lessons from us.
When you write down your How I Want To Be Seen (especially when you send them out to the Universe as desires and wishes) there is a strong believe that it is far more likely to be achieved. This topic might sound a little nutty, but remember who may read your intentions and offer support.
As For Me: How I Want To Be Seen.
I want to be seen as Abu Aremu, who is sharing his little knowledge of Personal Development (under Positive Self Talk) to inspire people to think positively about themselves, about people around them and about things around them.
A person that is devoting his time to inspire, better changes and creating a happier, more successful and more resourceful you. A person, who is spending a fair share of his resources to educate the people and making the world a better place to live in, through love, compassion and selflessness.